Tretford have now developed a new tile format using a 100% polyester felt backing (of which 100% is recycled post-consumer PET), bonded with 100% natural latex. This new tile format has the same face fibre construction as the previous format which is 70% goat hair and 30% nylon.
- Pile Height: ca 5mm
- Pile Weight: ca 1.20kg/m²
- Total Weight: ca 3.75kg/m²
- Total Height: ca 9.1mm
- Colour Fastness to Light: (BS 1006:1990) 5
- Thermal Resistance – ca 0.09m² K/W
- Impact Noise Reduction: ca 26 dB
- Sound Absorption: 0.27 at 2000 Hz; 0.35 at 4000Hz
- Flammability: Euroclass C fl – s1 (B1)
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating: Yes
- Tretford is also available in broadloom format.
- Warranties include Wear Guarantee and a Lifetime Anti-Ravel/Non-Zipper Guarantee.
- Download the Tretford ECO TILE Specification Sheet
- View the Tretford ECO-TILE Colour Palette
- View the Tretford ROLL Colour Palette
- Fire Test Results (ECO TILE)