Tretford Custom Rugs
Tretford Custom means you can create and scale to any dimension bespoke designs using your existing concept for a custom piece or our Gibbon Group design team can assist you with the whole process from start to finish.
Designers are called upon to provide bespoke design solutions that both capitalise on and reinforce their unique corporate identity and brand values, so allow us to help you hit the brief.
View some of our design collections for inspiration
in the right hand sidebar ⇒
There are 3 options or ways that we can assist:
3. Or create a design from scratch using a brief…
Using customer branding / identity
A colour scheme or motif
Or inspirational imagery / ideas
Submit your design
What we need:
- Provide your overall dimensions and shape;
- Determine whether your rug will be floating, in-set, wall-to-wall, or featuring up a wall;
- Choose your colours from the available palette of 61 shades.
- Supply your file (or hand drawn sketch) in one of these formats:
- Vector: DXF, DWG, AI, EPS;
- Image: PSD, PNG, JPG, TIFF.
- Design your pattern, shape or graphic composition in the above format to: email@example.com
NOTE: Tretford’s ribs will generally run across the width of your rug, however this can change on request if you have a preferred direction. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
Submit your brief
We will arrange for our design consultant to contact you.