Our Design Process
Create bespoke designs using Tretford Rugs.
Use your own design or talk to our in-house design consultant who can tailor a solution to fit your brief.
There are 3 options or ways that we can assist:
3. Or create a design from scratch using a brief…
Using customer branding / identity
A colour scheme or motif
Or inspirational imagery / ideas
Submit your design
What we need:
- Provide your overall dimensions and shape;
- Determine whether your rug will be floating, in-set, wall-to-wall, or featuring up a wall;
- Choose from the available palette of 60 colours.
- Supply your file (or hand drawn sketch) in one of these formats:
- Vector: DXF, DWG, AI, EPS;
- Image: PSD, PNG, JPG, TIFF.
- Design your pattern, shape or graphic composition in the above format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Tretford’s ribs will generally run across the width of your rug, however this can change on request if you have a preferred direction. Email us at email@example.com to discuss your options.
Submit your brief
We will arrange for our design consultant to contact you.