tretford 2m roll.
high performance colour.
The ribbed structure of Tretford® Carpet Roll creates exceptionally clean, elegant lines, central to the overall final ‘feel’ of your internal space. It’s this unique construction in 2 metre wide broadloom – and Global Greentag certified – which also reduces airborne dust and allergens, promotes energy saving, and facilitates excellent indoor acoustics. Tretford® has a stunning 61 colour palette with exceptional soil hiding properties.
Some of the environmental qualities include:
- Actively improves indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Asthma Friendly – performs as an air filter trapping fine dust
- Natural goat hair fibres absorb and release moisture – reducing airborne dust and allergens
- Promotes energy savings, and facilitates excellent indoor acoustics
- Naturally anti-static (meeting IBM & ICL Standards for computer installations)
- Manufactured with low-toxic materials – no toxicity in use;
- Using sustainable, natural Cashmere goat hair;
- 4 colours – Dapple Grey, Double Cream, Silver Birch & Uzbek use undyed natural goat hair
- Exemplary environmental protections and pollution reductions in manufacturing
- Exceptional performance in heavy duty, high traffic areas
- Cigarette and soil resistant
- Note: due to its natural fibre construction, Tretford will be subject to dye batch variations
Tretford® Cord Carpet is certified Global Green Tag – GreenRate Level A with LCA rate – GOLD – for Green Star projects.