tretford TILE corded carpet uses naturally renewable Mongolian ‘cashmere’ goat hair and is designed to be quarter-turned to create an even structured look.
tretford TILE will enhance the design and décor of your property with its unique construction. Global Greentag certified, tretford has a stunning palette of 47 timeless tile colours. tretford’s superb appearance retention properties are due to the stain resistant properties of goat hair and its unique corded construction which increases soil hiding. Its natural properties actively reduce airborne dust and allergens, promotes energy savings, and also facilitates excellent indoor acoustics.
Some of the environmental qualities include:
- Natural cashmere goat hair fibre – sustainably sourced
- 2 colours – Dapple Grey, Silver Birch – undyed natural goat hair
- Exemplary environmental protections and pollution reductions
- Uses best practice phthalate-free PVC – see (BPPVC credit).
tretford TILE does NOT contain :
- Stain-resist coatings-PFAS | Antimicrobials | Fire-retardants
- Fly ash | Isocyanates | Organotins | Endocrine disrupting chemicals
tretford TILE is currently certified through Global GreenTag to Level A which is 100% on GBCA calculator.
Colour Palette / Sample Cart
Click each thumbnail below to view, or click ‘Add to Cart’ and view your selection through the cart icon in the top right of this website.